Wood Filler & Wax

Wood fillers (also known as plastic wood) are used to fill scratches, nail holes, joints and imperfections on wood surfaces. Wood filler sticks are suitable for quick repairs to nail holes, while Bonda Wood Fill and Bonda Decor Fill are suitable for sealing gaps in joints, floorboards and skirting. 

Our range includes popular wood caulk gap filler and sealant. Once wood filler has been used, sand the surface and apply paint or stain to finish.

Want to know more about wax wood fillers? Call us on 020 8660 9119 or email sales@bryson.co.uk. Alternatively to order now on the website, you can register / log in.